20 AMAZING California Wedding Venues
Whether you're planning a wedding right now or just Pinterest-planning your future wedding, you need to check out this list of 20 amazing California wedding venues.This list covers all areas of California and you are guaranteed to find a venue that suits you from outdoors rugged to plush, indoor elegance.
No matter what your wedding dreams are, they can come true in California.
20 AMAZING California Wedding Venues
1. Calistoga Ranch in Napa Valley: It's right there in the title: Cali-stoga Ranch. This beautiful California wedding venue has it all! Spa, formal dining, lodging, and a view that will knock your socks off!From Pinterest - by tiaandclairestudio.com 2. Owl Creek Weddings in Temecula: This venue is relatively new on the wedding market for Southern California but it is beautiful with a rustic feel and fantastic red barn as the perfect backdrop for any bride looking for a vintage-chic feeling. Owl Creek Weddings - Chelsea Steller Photography
3. Stryker Winery in Sonoma: This wintery combines stunning architecture and an amazing view that can't be beat. BuzzFeed named it one of the "22 Coolest PLaces to Get Married in America". We agree!From Pinterest - from kristiamoroso.com 4. Jefferson Street Mansion in Benicia: Looking for an elegant and historic venue? Look no further than the the stunning Jefferson Street Mansion. From Bay Area Wedding Venues
5. Cambria Pines Lodge in Cambria: Rustic luxury defines this stunning lodge with many options to accommodate a small wedding (40-60 guests) to a larger wedding (300 guests).From Pinterest - by proimageweddings.com 6. Cayucos Creek Barn in Cayucos: Chalk this one up for its rustic beauty and charming location! The century-year-old barn is the perfect backdrop for a wedding. From Cameron Ingalls Photography 7. The Glass Barn in Ivanhoe: Seven Sycamores Ranch offers a fantastic location channeling the ever-popular theme of vintage meets country. From Seven Sycamores Ranch 8. Yosemite Valley Chapel in Yosemite National Park: Are you a fan of the outdoors and love nature? What better way to celebrate your wedding than in Yosemite National Park? Whether it's in winter or summer, this California wedding venue is stunning! From Photobucket 9. The Heirloom Inn in Ione: This lovely Central California inn is perfect for outdoor garden weddings with the touch of elegance and a hint of history added by the beautiful brick of the inn. From The Heirloom Inn 10. Mill Rose Inn in Half Moon Bay: Not far from the Half Moon Bay Hostel, this charming inn boasts a "classic European elegance by the sea". What could be better for your wedding? From The Mill Rose Inn 11. The Garden at Olympic Village Lodge in Squaw Valley: The jaw dropping views of this venue will stun your guests while the top-notch staff at Squaw Valley will make your every dream come true! Check out their website for other wedding locations. From Squaw Valley Weddings
12. June Mountain Weddings in June Lake: This full-service venue offers a spectacular view, not to mention the option of riding up on the lift to say "I do". Why not make your grand entrance in style?From Shutterfly - June Mountain Weddings 13. Union Hill Inn in Sonora: With the phrase "rustic and refined" this inn is a perfect location for a discerning bride with an eye toward historic charm and delicate elegance. From Union Hill Inn - Photographer Bogdan Condor
14. McCloud Hotel in McCloud: If you're in Northern California, the McCloud Mercantile is an enchanting location offering an historic backdrop and rustic charm.From Shooting Sacramento - by Nhat
15. Bear Flag Farm in Winters: This stunning venue (featured in several popular wedding magazines) is extremely selective with their event booking, but if you can manage to get on the list and afford the price it will be worth it!From Style Me Pretty by Jennifer Skog Photographers 16. Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley: This venue boasts a secluded feel that is at once sophisticated and rustic. From Pinterest by Carlie Statsky
17. Viansa Winery and Marketplace in Sonoma: Another beautiful venue to tempt those who love wonderful wine and stunning views. Viansa has indoor and outdoor options that are sure to fit your needs.From Viansa Gallery
18. Casa Romantica in San Clemente: This bluff top estate is a non-profit and any money they collect for your event goes toward maintaining the beautiful grounds. A great way to give back for your wedding.From Kevin Levu Weddings
19. Mountain Home Inn in Mill Valley: With options for "Green Weddings" this is venue boats a breath taking view from high up on Mt. Tamalpais.From Pinterest - by susanadler.com 20. Point Reyes Seashore Lodge: Enjoy all this private country estate has to offer including guest rooms, vast green lawns, catering and rentals all in one place. From Style Me Pretty - by Ellie M. Photography Cover photo by E.A. Creative Photography